Tuesday 10 February 2015


A New Small Step Forward

English for Further Studies

After I finished level five I took part in another English examination and I passed and successfully accepted for the course of English for Further Studies (EFS) Class. This is a preliminary period for another level which is English for Academic Purposes (EAP). I will do the EAP right after the EFS. 

Now I am doing this class. I am studying English in these four thematic areas of a language: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.

Today I have the reading class which also includes E-Learning or internet based studies. In order to do this class, I needed to create a blog. The main goal of creating this blog is only for English learning purposes.

From now on I will work on this blog and feature short pieces of writings on it.

Thanks for reading and I will appreciate anyone who amends my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment