Tuesday 17 February 2015

WRITING

Writing is important. There was no recorded history if the human was not able to write. In the EFS class, we are all assigned to write at least a passage every week. Each student needs to make a personal journal for him/herself.

I also want to start writing, but I don't know what I should write about. I think this is the main part of writing to choose your main thematic area of writing. Anyway, I'll start writing about myself. If we are going to writ it would be much better to start from ourselves.

Everybody has a tremendous story but only a few people can reveal their stories. In fact, it is not easy to write particularly when you write about yourself. You need to go underneath of your practical life and try to find out what exactly your daily activity means. It means you ought to be honest, which is not easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment